Wednesday, May 18, 2011

As Promised

So, here are the things I've sewn, in chronological order. The color in the pictures is a little off. Some of the purples look more blueberry than a blue hued purple:
This shirt was made before December I think. Had bought the simple striped pattern. Cotton knit, not very stretchy.

This next one was sometime late winter but before I went home in April. Stretch knit, usually a cotton polyester blend (all following pieces are made of the same material):


Went a long time not doing anything. All of a sudden a sewing bug hit me over the head and knocked out these following 4 in the past 2 weeks. I did each during the evening. Some were fairly quick for me, about 4-5 hours. It probably would take a more experienced person no time at all. The last most recent top I struggled with trying a neckline that didn't work. Kept sewing and ripping out, ended up staying up way later than I wanted to:







(Particularly proud of the above dress. Can't see but it goes just past the knee.)



No comments:

Post a Comment