Saturday, September 26, 2009

Not Really Any Sort of Hijinks

So, this doesn't really count as an escapade or a hijinks, but, the crazy Roslyn- has gone totally batshit.
I still appear to be on her email list because I've just received in my junkmail a message from her. When I saw her name in my junkbox I had the irrational fear that she somehow found my blog and had read all of my defamation of her name. But no, the woman has just gone totally batshit. It's a little sad. She has apparently emailed her entire contacts list.
The text of her email (spelling and grammar mistakes included):

"i saw you this morning tonight steven (her son. The only reason I know this was she had felt the need at the time to brag that her son was Steven Alan- the one she was going to visit in France for Pesach). called me and told me that he picked up max from paul's house appartely they all were together and even though i called paul a few days ago and said i would like to see the babie's no one thought of inviting me. i feel very bad i told steven how bad i feel and his attitude is so what, why do they all hate me ?when i asked steven why paul acys like that he said paul told him along time ago that i remind him of his
--

--
Roslyn."

Poor, poor batshit crazy Roslyn. I almost feel bad for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment