Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 2 Cross Country Adventure

I forgot to mention yesterday that we saw a sign for the town of Eighty Four. Spelled out just like that. And apparently there is a California, Penn.
Today I saw signs for Licking River, Nameless Creek (it seriously said Nameless), AND the Soul Harvest Church. I guess they want to harvest my soul for the rapture.
Anywho, Ilana and I woke to some flurries; we were in the nasty weather just long enough for my car to get seriously dirty. Not that the outside was clean to begin with. It just looks worse now.
Here's a pretty picture from the road of the snow:

And here's Columbus, Ohio which we passed by:


Aaaaand finally hitting flat country:














I couldn't not take pictures of these:

 
Filled with mechanics I guess
 

No, it's not driving backwards, though that would be awesome, and horribly stupid.
 

An unfortunate last name
 

Crap picture, but it says: Avoid Hell. Repent. Trust Jesus Today.


Gigantor Cross!! Welcome to middle America, people.
Ilana and I made a mid-day stop in Indianapolis, which was actually kind of cool. We stopped off in the Circle Center Mall. Stretched our legs. I have more pictures, but I don't want this blog to end up just being pictures. People will just have to wait until I put together an album.
I will end with this though. The awesome arch in St. Louis, MO:

 
Taken by Ilana 

No comments:

Post a Comment