Thursday, December 24, 2009

PS

We decided to use the kitchen to make dinner. Apparently they scour and sanitize all the dishes, cooking utensils, etc. We ended up finding kosher chicken at TJ's, bought some frozen mixed veggies and planned to do a chicken veggie stir-fry. About an hour after getting back I realized we had no oil to cook with.
The main lobby has a tiny little "shop". They sell some drinks, some instant foods, some toiletries, etc. I went to check if maybe they sold a tiny bottle of oil to cook with. Couldn't find any. I asked the lady at the desk if they had any cooking oil that maybe was not on the shelf for me to buy, and her response:
"No, we don't have anything, but the kitchen might have something. Either that or a spray for the pan. Let's go check."
She takes me to the kitchen (where they make breakfast and such). Finds some oil, pours some in a cup. I notice there are spices too, and ask if I can borrow some. There was only one giant garlic powder, so we put some in a cup as well. I took a paprika and some chicken seasoning. I just had to return those two by 11 when the lady at the desk would leave. I came back upstairs announcing that I brought awesomeness with me.
Talk about your customer service! This place just keeps getting more !!!! everyday.
PPS- the stir-fry was yummy. And protein-tastic. Hooray for non-beany, non-cheesy protein! I love meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment